VOTE FOR THE FILMS YOU SEE IN CINEMA
The Audience awards are SFF’s People’s Choice Awards. Audience members are invited to rate the film they’ve seen. The Best Narrative Feature and Best Documentary winners are announced after the Festival.
- You can only vote once for each feature-length film.
- You can vote for a film at any time after it has screened, until midnight 19 June 2022.
- If you have any questions about voting, contact the Box Office on 1300 733 733.
Cast your votes for the chance to win fantastic prizes from Château Tanunda, Mountain Goat, Brix Distillers and Paramount+Australia.
Web Voting Instructions
Use the code at the bottom of your ticket to rate each film out of a possible 10 stars. You must be logged into your account to access the voting page.
App Voting Instructions
- Log in to the official SFF 2022 App, go to ‘My Tickets’ and select a title you’ve seen to vote for it.
- On the ticket screen, tap ‘Vote’ (in the upper right-hand corner).
- Enter your rating, on a scale of one to 10 stars, to submit your vote.
- Repeat until you’ve voted for all the feature-length films you’ve seen.