The Sydney Film Festival is seeking a part-time intern, a film-literate person with disability, to work on the Festival’s Screenability program. The successful candidate must be computer-savvy, able to use search engines, and programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Researching and sourcing possible film titles for the Screenability film program
- Viewing submissions online
- Writing programming notes when required
- Assisting the Screenability curator with general tasks including maintaining records, sourcing materials and following up titles as requested
- One day a week for 16 weeks starting February 2019
Supported by the NSW Government through Create NSW, Screenability is the Festival’s platform for screen practitioners with disability.
To apply, send your CV with a covering e-mail by 7 January 2019.
Position Duration: Part-time (one day a week)
Remuneration: $22 per hour
Deadline: Monday 7 January, 5pm
Applications to: Lisa Kitching, lisa @ sff.org.au