We acknowledge Australia’s First Nations People as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land, and pay respect to the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, upon whose Country SFF are based.
We honour the storytelling and culture of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia.

Support Sydney Film Festival

Do you have that priceless post-Festival feeling? Show us what SFF is worth to you and make a donation today.

Help make the next 70 years of SFF

Sydney Film Festival has been bringing audiences and filmmakers together for 70 glorious years. It can only keep doing so with the support of people like you.

SFF is more than just films, it’s those shared moments in cinemas with friends old and new that keep bringing people back each year. Before the end of financial year, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help ensure SFF continues to create transformative cinematic experiences for another 70 years!

Find Out More

Whether it’s through a bold new voice being showcased on screen or a free talk that expands conversations about our communities, Sydney Film Festival is a place for filmmakers and filmgoers alike to grow their love and knowledge of cinema.

This end of financial year, please consider donating to Sydney Film Festival. Your contribution directly impacts what is possible next year and beyond. Donate now and help SFF continue to be an inclusive platform to celebrate diverse stories and inspire the next generation of filmmakers.

Hilarious, emotional, amazing, epic, meaningful… these are just some of the big feelings evoked in our audiences this year. SFF creates community and conversation and it needs your help to keep doing it.

Please consider making an end of financial year donation to help ensure SFF can keep bringing big emotions to the big screen for the next 70 years! Your ticket price covers only 30% of the costs of producing SFF – we need your help to make up the other 70%!

Clear Cart

Your cart is empty.

View over 500 sessions to find the right films and events for you!

Browse In Cinema Program

Check out our list of films showing in your area

Browse Films

Donate Today
Help us bring you the best in cinema worldwide.
Booking Fee

Your planner helps you schedule your entire SFF experience. It shows sessions you've saved, purchased or added to your cart in a helpful timeline.

Sign in or register to save your planner!

Your planner is empty.

Use your planner to create your own unique SFF Experience

Browse Films & Events

Your SFF
Let the world know what you'll be watching. Don't forget to tag @sydfilmfest!